Tuesday, March 21, 2017

5 Moments Where We Realise " I Am A Mom Now " !!

That proud moment  when you took your little one in your arms realising the most beautiful moment till now,filled with joy,happiness and a little fear;Fear of dillemas,fear of responsbility,fear of losing your career,fear of Will I  be A good mother etc etc etc...

True!!!That is a worthy feeling that everyone of us goes through and as the time goes... we realise we did those things we can never imagine we could have.

But still... there is a child inside us who is eagerly waiting for us to meet him...Yes the same child who shouted at mumma when she didn't cooked of your choice,when Dadda got much relevent gift for bhai then yours,when you got bored you jumped out on phone to call a Get together with friends and countless!!!!

But now  we don't hear that child....sometimes we don't and sometimes we can't.

I came through this situations many times...but these 5 left me writing this Article..

1. You can't go for unplanned Trips!!

As I love travelling...this factor affected me most.His comfort , Home made food,Atmospheric changes...all this came to my mind whenever I thought of a Trip.Although he also enjoys outing but not long trips   so we(MY HUSBAND) dropped the idea of any further travellings and I realised "I AM A MOTHER NOW"




2. Household chores are not so easy as they were!!!

This one is annoying and repititive.....Everyday WE wake up...Vihaan(My Littleone) wakes up with me and helps me out in kitchen...lol...by throwing things here and there....Preparing tiffinbox for my husband was most pleasing to-do for me every morning but now I just wind it up as a Work.
Spilling water while mopping,mud while watering plants,misplacing things as soon as I keep them properly are these people's favorite task.And the worst part is YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.




3. No Guests for Lunch PLEASE!!!

As most of our husbands are fond of calling up their ffriends for lunch....After  baby... handling guests and hosting lunch are wierd combination I swear!!!
Running before them just as to save the dinner plates or spilled rice is most awkward thing to do in front of them......YES YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW!!!!




4. Your Pleasures are a Past Now!!!

This turns me sad sometimes...I seriously miss listning Music on high volume....gossiping on phone with my old friend for long hours....hang out with my friends for shopping and eat outs....Watching my old favourite movie on television for continous 3 hours!!!!Ya Ya I remember I M A MOM!!!

5. HUBBY!!! Let Me Sleep!!!

Hahaaa...The sub head seems funny but at times I find it very diificult to manage both of them...Even my condition is like If I would have to choose between sleep and husbands quality time...No doubt I would go for SLEEP!!!As soon as baby sleeps I find it like heaven and sprang on Blanket to have a Cosy sleep until A interruption occurs.." Have you slept".....




Anyways all this tantrum is so tiny before that mommy running in every cell of our body which stimulates us to keep up with all balances...Have A   Jolly...Exciting Adventrous Motherhood Ride Ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment