Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Comarison is Good

How lush is her wardrobe with brands!!

His kids are more intellectual then mine!!
Am I so fat ? Even more than her?
They have more sound earnings then us!!!
And many many going..everyday...everytime. Comparison is basic human attitude and many of us can't resist doing that in a way or other. More or less we people set parameters of our success  on scale of other's achievements. 
My friend came to meet me yesterday evening.She met my son,chuckled with him and asked How many months and I said he is 11 months. " 11 months ??( surprised eyes)  BAHUT CHHOTU LAG RAHA H??? And I was like Hmnn...Might be....It's inherited property as I too am not so tall.
Finishing up with gossips and some snacks , she parted.
" BAHUT CHHOTU HAI" These words got sedimented in my brain. Even trying a lot to get out of that mental state I was behaving like a over possessive mother. Talked to my sister as she is a big pump of relief and mostly consoles me by her positive attitude.
Surfed Internet...All websites...Reasons and consequences of short height and remedies. 
And the phone rang...
My husband other side..he messages me whenever he leaves from office.
I moved up for preparation of dinner with that height stuff too which was simultaneously cooking in my mind.
Dinner was going on. " So how was the day" I asked him. " All well. One of my colleague  accompanied me in car and It was very sad hearing about his son from him"
" Why ? What happened? I said.
" His elder son can't listen, can't talk,can't walk.He had surgery the previous month and because of that he is able to sit a while now." He replied very sadly.
Ohhh!!!! How sad.
I really felt like How that lady would have managed to bring up his child with that disability. 
Yes This was the point. Comparing my and her situation made me thank God for his blessing over me. Comparing the joy of seeing my kid playing like others. Seeing him growing up normal Touchwood!!!
We often forget with which we are blessed. We undervalue things around us and rush for which doesn't matter anywhere. So , Comparisons are good sometimes.Do compare your assets with who do not have them. Do compare your callibers which others don't have.Do compare your own records which haven't broken yet.
Remember!!Everyone of us is unique being with Not everything in everyone but something in everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment