Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentines time!! Fragrance of love everywhere. It might be a wrong time to write such a article this time, but a gossip in yesterday's kitty left me with Tsunami of past incidents which I never wish to remember. 

One of my kitty friends ,Sugandha, told us how her son's auto driver touched him intentionally when she told that man to help getting her son sit properly on seat. Despite any expressions on her face she left the place waving bubye to her son.
When she shared her experience in kitty, all of us supported her morally and advised her to make him realise his lewdness either by scolding him or complaining of him in school.
This memorised me of my schooldays.Some regrets still enquires my heart; why I wasn't able to say anything when it was my time.
Being a woman ,unfortunately, many times we go through such incidents which leave us with embarrassment or grudges filled with anger.
It was when I was in my 8th std. One of my father's friends who were also a relative in another way ,planned for a family vacation together.We Were four ; my parents and we 2 sisters and they were with their 2 sons. As we knew each other from childhood we were very comfortable talking and playing with them.
Our travelling started at 9 in the night so as we could reach our destination early morning and enjoy the site. We had dinner in restraunt had gossips and as our watch striked 11, all were ready to have a nap on their seats itself. We kids were at back seats so that we can comfortably sleep. Me and my sister were on one seat and two boys in front of us on another seat.
We managed to sleep anyways. After a span I realised something was touching my feet; totally unaware of that it might be SOMEONE ; it tried to search SOMETHING.I told my sister to shift a bit as I thought she might have touched by fault.
A few minutes (about 15-20 min) again the same thing happened. I just woke up and checked everyone nearby me. Surprisingly my sister and the smaller one from the other family were sleeping. I told that boy (without much expressing it out) , " Why don't you sleep? It's too late now."
He , in his weird smile, answered," I will, after sometime." I closed my eyes and laid down and told my mother to pass on a small blanket to take over me. 
I thought my interruption would have feared him of not doing that irritating stuff again but I was wrong. He was constantly staring me and was adjusting his sit back position so as his feet touche mine.Each and every second I was like Screaming out, "somebody throw this boy out of car" ...." Daddy please take car back home, I don't want any trip right now please please".
But all waste and all my fault. I was so concerned about his parent's reaction and our family relations that I was not able to express even anger to that molester. Yes! Molester ..he was no more a family friend now. Unfortunately ending up the most annoying trip we moved back to our lives.Everyone was so happy as everyone in my family is in job so it was a relaxing and refreshing trip but I , on another side filled up with regrets and never remembering moments.
Why wasn't I able to share it to anyone.What if I would have told it to Mumma and daddy ? Wouldn't they had helped their child to come out of trauma which she had  suffered first time. I myself don't know how much time did it took to come out of that .
Today when I remember those incidents which ever questioned my respect , I blame myself first then this society. If I am not ready to fight for myself then nobody else would.
I am mother to a son now and what I teach him is to respect women but being a lady I would like to take a lesson myself first , STAND FOR YOURSELF FIRST.

                        Image result for molestation images

No comments:

Post a Comment